Monday, May 18, 2020

Week May 19-22

Bonjour mes amis.  I hope everyone had a great long weekend.  The sun finally came out.  I saw the goslings (les oisons) and a woodpecker (le pic) while out on my walks.  I saw new flowers blooming, and everyone was out walking or riding their bikes.  I also saw lots of friends from school which was great.  I miss you all so much!
This week we will talk about the life cycle of a butterfly, as last week this was your focus in English.  

Tuesday:

Please review the following slideshow on the life cycle of a butterfly.  

Please review the following vocabulary words:

L’oeuf

la chenille

la chrysalide

le papillon



Wednesday:

Please open the following document:

If you do not have a printer, you can simply copy the life cycle of the butterfly on a blank piece of paper.

Thursday:

Today is Tech Thursday.  I have added a new deck to your Boom Cards account.  Its is all about lifecycles.  

Here are some cute songs/stories to practice at home:


Friday:

Today is our craft challenge day.  Using items found in your home, try to create your own "papillon".  Here are some examples:

Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft for Kids 35 Dreamy DIY Ideas With Butterflies
How to Make a Fluttering Paper Butterfly Craft 35 Dreamy DIY Ideas With Butterflies



We will be having another google meet this Thursday at 10am.  Please open the following google doc and add your child's name to the list if you would like to be included.  It was great seeing your faces last week.  This week I will read the book "The Hungry Caterpillar" in French.


Thanks so much for visiting.  I look forward to seeing you soon.  If you have any questions, please contact me at michelle.boudreau@ocsb.ca.
Have a great week!
Jolie printemps avec ses jolis papillons - image animée GIF














No comments:

Post a Comment