Sunday, May 10, 2020

Week May 11-15

Bonjour mes amis.  I hope everyone was good to their "mamans" yesterday for "la fête des mères".  Mme B had a quiet day at home.  I saw the baby goslings hatch in the pond in my backyard.  I will add some pictures if I can get close.  The daddy goose is super protective, and I don't blame him.  They are so sweet and fluffy!
This week in French, we will be talking about our families: "Ma famille". You have been spending so much time together, it only makes sense that we should talk about them in French.  😊

Monday:
Today please review the following slideshow about our family members:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1W2l7_9SrcN2Mllvwe5QgurJleGc4ObXWog7Zf_Q6Ksg/edit?usp=sharing

Here are our vocabulary words for the week to practice:
Mère       
Père  
Frère   
Soeur 
Grand-mère 
Grand-père
  
Chien 
Chat   
Tuesday:
Please print the attached worksheet on "ma famille".  If you do not have a printer, your child can copy the words and draw the pictures.

Wednesday:
Today we are working in our journals.  You can write about anyone in your family.  i.e.  "J'aime maman, papa et mon chat." or "J'aime jouer avec ma soeur."...
If you would like to print out the following doc, it can be done instead or in addition to the journal page.  It's up to you.  

Thursday:
Today is Tech Thursday. Please visit https://wow.boomlearning.com/
I have added a deck on "la famille" to practice.  
Here are some cute songs to practice too:




Friday:
I thought I would try something different today.  It's a craft challenge: make a craft that represents your family.    I am attaching a google doc with some ideas to help you decide what to do.  Or you can come up with your own idea.  

Here is something Mme B did a few years ago for inspiration.😄
I can't wait to see your creations!

One last thing, I am going to try a google meet this Thursday, May 14 at 10:30am.  I am attaching a google doc for sign up.  I am limiting to 20 participants, but I'm sure this won't be a problem.  
Just add your child's name to the list and I will email you an invitation Thursday morning with the link to join.

I hope you have a great week learning French with these activities.  If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me:  michelle.boudreau@ocsb.ca
Have a wonderful week!
💚Mme B






No comments:

Post a Comment